Tuesday, December 29, 2015

COLD, RAINY DAY WITH NOTHING TO DO - YIPPEE!!

What a pleasure it is to be able to spend the day doing NOTHING!  OK, THAT will never happen (have already done a load of wash and played indoor ball with CLOVER for an hour), but at least I have the leisure to decide WHAT to do, if anything.

Yes, I will read some of my NonFiction Book Club book, GENGHIS KAHN AND THE MAKING OF A MODERN WORLD. I just finished A PARIS APARTMENT by Michelle Gable and loved it - grabbed me from the beginning and NOT just because it was set in PARIS; although I do love anything PARIS, PROVENCE or FRANCE.




I have a whole list of "projects" to attend to, but of course they can all wait until another day........

LOVED the family time at CHRISTMAS and hope that yours was just as MERRY. Marching quickly towards the NEW YEAR. Can you believe it's 2016 already?

JOAN



No comments:

Post a Comment