Thursday, December 15, 2016

MY NEW CHRISTMAS WINE GLASS



Since Thanksgiving I've been searching for (during my ongoing shopping excursions) a special WINE GLASS to enjoy during this 2016 CHRISTMAS season. I was "on the hunt" for something BRIGHT, CHEERFUL, UNIQUE and FESTIVE. I wasn't having any luck....... 




But this past weekend, at the GERMAN CHRISTMAS MARKET in downtown PHILADELPHIA, I found it!!! I fell in love with it the minute I saw it and knew it would be perfect for both of my favored ROSE and RED wines.  






ISN'T IT DELIGHFUL??

It's HAND-BLOWN GLASS from EGYPT (go figure). The vendor was featuring beautiful hand-blown glass ORNAMENTS, but tucked along the side were a few of these wine glasses. Some had gold-colored stripes and some had rose-colored stripes, but all were decorated with dots of gold. PERFECTION!!

I was just getting my money out to buy it when my AUNT MARTA rushed over, pushed me aside (yes, she's GERMAN) and INSISTED to buy it for me. THANK YOU AUNT MARTA!!

I'll close with a tiny bit of CHRISTMAS MUSIC from the GERMAN MARKET for your LISTENING PLEASURE......




CHEERS!!

JOAN




2 comments: