Tuesday, January 31, 2017

DID MY PHOTOS IN BEAUFORT CAPTURE PARANORMAL ACTIVITY????



AFRAID NOT..........

Since we were visiting two of the MOST HAUNTED CITIES IN AMERICA, and MARIANNE had just captured a "SPIRIT" in one her photos in SAVANNAH (see my 1/22/17 post), I was intrigued with some photos I later took in BEAUFORT.

We weren't in a cemetery. We had just completed a BUGGY TOUR of the town.




I was taking photos of the sunset, etc. - there was a BRIGHT GREEN "FREE-FORM" LIGHT in the trees and then a BRIGHT GREEN PERFECT CIRCLE in later photos, which naturally piqued my curiosity.  

However, it was CONFIRMED by 2 PARANORMAL PROFESSIONALS that I did NOT capture paranormal activity "on film". Instead, it was most likely something on my lens that gave off that GREEN light/reflection.

Oh well...........

If you haven't been to BEAUFORT, SC (yet), you might enjoy these few photos. It's a charming town with many GRAND, OLD, SOUTHERN HOMES. The town has also hosted a few celebrities while filming there and the "stories" about their stays were not all "pretty".
















Now, is this the cutest photo, or what??!!
All DRESSED UP, POCKETBOOK on her arm and ready to SHOP!





SPANISH MOSS hangs from the trees everywhere.
WISPY and BEAUTIFUL, yet often EERY.........
















Our BUGGY TOUR ended just in time to enjoy the SUNSET.










A PERFECT ending to a PERFECT DAY with my HS GIRLFRIENDS in BEAUFORT.


JOAN



No comments:

Post a Comment