Saturday, March 31, 2018

IT'S A MIRACLE

A little over 2 weeks ago, I had a cortisone shot in my low back. I was a bit scared to do it, but physical therapy wasn't doing much, nor was massage.  An MRI a few months ago confirmed that I have "issues" and am a candidate for cortisone shots before I consider surgery.  

AND IT WORKED!!!!  

I can now stand for over an hour without having to take a break. It used to be perhaps 5-10 min before I'd have to sit down. SHOPPING had become so unpleasant for me (HORRORS!!) and WALKING on my "excursions around the world" had literally become torture - until I could find a place to "sit for a few"........

I feel so fortunate to have this option and have high hopes that it will last longer than the 3 months that they say is typical. This year is filled with travel plans and I can literally visualize myself walking without pain now. Whoohoo!

IT'S A MIRACLE!!!!


JOAN

No comments:

Post a Comment