Sunday, May 26, 2019

PASTEL-COLORED "RUE CREMIEUX" in PARIS, FRANCE



When in PARIS last month, I visited RUE CREMIEUX, a small street that I saw featured in a random article online.

It's hard to believe that this is only 2-3 blocks from the GARE DU LYON train station in the 12th Arrondissement. It doesn't even looks like PARIS!

The NEIGHBORHOOD decided together to paint each of their homes a pretty PASTEL color. Some also added individually painted "ART" onto the facades. 










Naturally, I'm attracted to DOOR KNOCKERS and HANGING SIGNS above/beside the front door.......








And parked BICYCLES alway catch my eye!!










Oh, and of course FLOWERS and the color "PROVENCE BLUE".........










Do you see what I mean - that it doesn't even look like PARIS?? It's more like what you'd see out in the FRENCH COUNTRYSIDE. Oooh la la!!

I highly recommend a walk along this street during your next visit - IF you have extra time.

It was a "FIRST" for me and I loved it.  


JOAN



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! There is a street like this in London too! We were there in the fall and just happened upon it, it was totally random, but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh la la!! Isn't that fun to happen on something you hadn't planned for?? I love it. Thanks for sharing.
      Joan

      Delete