Monday, March 21, 2016

WHO'S TRAINING WHO?? (or is it "WHOM"?)

CLOVER!!! is such a smart, creative and insistent girl.

At first I would scold her bad behavior, then I tried to ignore it. Now I get a kick out of it - most of the time......

Here's her standard routine to get my attention -  

If I'm on the computer or with my head in a book for too long and she hasn't been able to move me into "play with me time", she walks around the house and knocks over different items, one by one.  It's the same items every time.  I should probably pay closer attention to see if it's in the same order each time - THAT would be interesting.

Her favorite - a wooden, hand-painted vase on the bottom book shelf - 




A glass coaster from the wine room table - 


A wooden stool in the kitchen - 


A basket in the kitchen - 


She pushes open the revolving kitchen cabinet door - 


And pulls out the heater grates from the floor - 


Yes, she dropped THAT ball into THIS heater duct with her head tilting back and forth, back and forth, wondering when it was going to pop back out!

Wait a minute, scroll back..... did you notice the kitchen grate in the "stool" photo?


But look at this beauty..... how can I possibly get upset with this Girl??  

I'm sure you've figured out that SHE is training ME!!



Of course that's dirt on her nose.....  doesn't she look proud of her freshly dug hole?  

EI YI YI

JOAN



2 comments: