Friday, May 13, 2016

BOTTLING WINE IN THE STREET!!!



Here we are - still in the fabulous ALSACE WINE ROUTE town of EGUISHEIM, FRANCE. Wandering the side streets LINDA and ANDY SMITH and I happened upon the most interesting moment. They were bottling and stacking WHITE WINE, right in the street.  

I was captivated - they had to tear me away from watching the goings on......










Enjoy this wonderful video to bring you up close and personal to this bottling event.....




Walking a little further, we found a tiny cheese shop on the left side of the lane. We totally enjoyed taking our time choosing some meat and cheese for a snack during the rest of our walk through EGUISHEIM,






Did you feel like you were right there with me??

JOAN
PS - I was traveling with my close friends, LINDA and ANDY SMITH.  ANDY is a professional watercolorist - you might enjoy looking at or even OWNING one of his paintings.  He also can be commissioned to paint one of your photographs, your home, a favorite place, etc.  CLICK ON THIS for his website.







No comments:

Post a Comment