Saturday, July 30, 2016

I BELIEVE IN LIFE BEYOND LIFE

It's long been a belief of mine that our "SOUL", the essence of LIFE is actually a "VIBRATING ENERGY" - vibrating at a frequency that works with our Earthly bodies. Yet when we "DIE", I believe the "SOUL", this "ENERGY", continues on, free from the bounds of the "BODY" and goes on VIBRATING at a slower speed, becoming invisible to the human eye.

When I watched my Mom die, and then a year later my Dad die, and a few years later, my Uncle die, I tried to make sense of where she/he/they went? How could they be here one minute, full of energy and life..... and then in an instant their body became still and their ENERGY, their ESSENCE was gone. As my Dad described it, "POOF! GONE."

Naturally during my grief, I obsessed - trying to come to terms with this whole concept of "here one day and gone the next"........

Although not an original thought I'm sure, a compelling concept came to me a few years ago and I've thought about it quite a bit since - the concept of what JESUSGOD and/or A UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS was trying to SHOW us when JESUS died. Where did HE go? When He reappeared, wasn't He showing us, PROVING to us that there is LIFE AFTER DEATH? LIFE AFTER LIFE? PROOF that there is EVERLASTING LIFE? PROOF that we don't just die and cease to exist?

You see, I believe "all of the answers" to life's complex questions are right here in front of us, if we can slow down and ponder, question and open our minds "beyond the box" to find solutions to our Earthly problems, if you know what I mean.

So, back to JESUS, who I absolutely believe existed......

I believe that by coming "back to life", JESUS was showing us - PROVING to us, that our energy, our SOUL doesn't disappear, but it continues to exist. I personally believe JESUS "humanly died" and subsequently vibrated his soul at such a high level that he was able to appear to us in his physical form once again. It looked as if he were still physically alive - we could "SEE" him - but I believe that if we look a little deeper, think outside the box, that JESUS was actually PROVING to us that "life" goes on after death in another form of ENERGY. That our SOUL continues to exist. When he stopped the highest energy of vibration, his Earthly body stopped "living", his energy left the physical body, but the ENERGY/SOUL still existed, now in another form.

Perhaps our loved ones who have passed, really CAN appear to us in the form of a butterfly or other animal. Perhaps at that moment when we feel their presence, they are truly there with us in another form. Perhaps they are vibrating their SOUL energy at such a high level that they are able to "APPEAR" to us in a form that we know about and believe exists - for example a butterfly. If you "FEEL" them in that moment or have a sense that they are communicating with you, I believe they are.

Perhaps their ENERGY can move objects as well - push a feather in your path or a penny or a dime........ Perhaps their ENERGY can mess with your mechanical or electrical items to give you a SIGN that they are there with you.

Many scholars contemplated and studied "energy" through the years. Naturally you've heard "the first law of thermodyamics" - "Energy is neither created nor destroyed".  Here is the definition I found on a Google search -

"The first law of thermodynamics, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy can neither be created nor destroyedenergy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another. For example, turning on a light would seem to produce energy; however, it is electrical energy that is converted."

So, doesn't it make perfect sense that we continue to exist as "ENERGY" in a different form after we die?

I don't even question this concept anymore. To me, it just "IS". But it continues to astound me to think about the change from Earthly existence to simply "SOUL ENERGY". Human comprehension is limited, right?

JOAN
PS As I was proofing and making changes to this Blog post, I was also boiling eggs for deviled eggs. I was interrupted from proofing when it was time to run cold water over the eggs. As I stood at the sink, I looked out my window and saw THE BLUE HERON, who I see walking in the creek about 1-3 times a year, always when I'm thinking "spiritually". You see, I believe my sister's deceased husband says "Hello" from time to time via THE BLUE HERON, his favorite bird. Today I truly believe that he appeared to confirm the thoughts that I shared in this Blog post.......



No comments:

Post a Comment