Sunday, March 11, 2018

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Last week I was chatting with a friend who has recently retired. She has a "LIST" of things in her head that she wants to do, now that she has time. 

I described my "60 THINGS TO DO AND SEE IN MY 60's" LIST and how much fun it's been to keep it current. It literally inspires me to do the things that I've always wanted to do, see the places I've always wanted to see, experience things that I've always wanted to experience.  

She immediately decided to make up a list of her own AND she created a totally different TITLE to make it all her own. I LOVE what she came up with.....

MY "MAKE IT HAPPEN" LIST

How BRILLIANT is that?! 

Think about how quickly life is passing....... if you want to put some POSITIVE FOCUS on experiencing some of your life's dreams, I encourage you to WRITE THEM DOWN - "MAKE YOUR LIST", NAME IT something that has meaning to you and start planning to do each one on that list.  CHECK!!


JOAN



4 comments:

  1. Joan, this is great! I loved your idea and had started a list of things I've done in my sixties and things I want to do. I've named mine "60's Playlist"! I worked for a long time and now want to PLAY more. Thanks for the inspiration. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Anna, how fantastic. You've made my day/month/year....... LOVE the name.
      Thanks for sharing. Joan

      Delete
  2. I think I might have to start my own version (for my 50s) next year!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete