Friday, March 20, 2015

I HAVE "FANS"!!

My sister ELLEN's friend, BETTY (who joined us when I won a free week in a French Chateau in 2008) reads my Blog and passed on a copy to her friend BETH. Pat on the back to BETTY!!

Last weekend ELLEN had a party for her husband's 60th birthday and was excited to introduce me to BETH, who now LOVES my Blog. She told me that she loves it so much, she signed her daughter up to receive it too! 



BETTY and BETH

This morning JUDY, a friend of mine from Book Club, told me she reads my Blog the minute she gets the email notice.

WOW.  I have "FANS". Real "FANS"!!  Feels good to know that people enjoy reading about the variety of things that I'm spending my "retirement" time writing about!!

THANK YOU BETTY, BETH and JUDY (and my other loyal readers)!! And my "A ZESTY LIFE" Blog-reading sister ELLEN of course........  xoxoxoxo


Joan  



2 comments: