Friday, March 27, 2020

"SOCIAL DISTANCING" AND "SELF-QUARANTINING" HUMOR



And I've decided to stick with HUMOR and looking at the BRIGHT SIDE.  Here are a few "FUNNIES" to hopefully tickle your funny bone!!






Someone who saw that I posted this on Facebook responded by saying: 
  • "I have decided that instead of reaching for a SNACK, I should reach for something to DECLUTTER".  

And chatting with LISA, my friend in Texas, she said:
  • "I looked in my clothes closet today......  And now that I know I can't go to the store, I literally HATE everything I have."

LISA admittedly LOVES JEWELRY.  Do I dare send her a photo of the latest sought after earrings?




ANNA sent me a video recently that has become my ALL-TIME FAVORITE VIDEO for this time of QUARANTINE!!!  I had to watch it several times in a row because it literally made me LAUGH OUT LOUD. And that felt GOOD!




And a CALMING, PLEASANT illustration of a GIRL WITH HER DOG from creative cartoonist, CATHY GUISEWITE





JOAN



2 comments: