Wednesday, April 1, 2020

WINE, DON'T WHINE



Particularly for my WINE-LOVING friends, I couldn't resist sharing some FUNNIES that are circulating, hoping you'll get a chuckle (or two or three).

My ACCOUNTANT called this week to discuss my tax return (UGH). He told me that he and his friends are going to have a PARTY this weekend on ZOOM!! Does that sound like fun or what?  

I'm thinking I need to host a HAPPY HOUR with my WINE-LOVING FRIENDS. What do you think??  Who's in?!




If your friends are all busy (HA!) you can always do a PRIVATE WINE TOUR in your home......




And when you feel like toasting - here's an idea........





For those who want to go out, but don't have a mask..... IMPROVISE!






I imagine I might have some friends who have this PHOBIA.  
Not me - I'm a PLANNER
Hee hee......  




A solution for us wine drinkers - remember "DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE!!"




And WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!




Since we just got word that we are to continue to self-quarantine for the month of April, I thought this was an appropriate FUNNY to share........






And if any of my neighbors on their daily walk happen to check out my GLASS RECYCLE BIN, they might be saying this about me as well........




JOAN







1 comment: