Thursday, April 6, 2017

CLOVER!!! AND I HAD A FUN DAY YESTERDAY


We got up early (I LOVE being retired!) to be at the car wash when they open at 8 am. A SPRING DETAIL was sorely needed!  It's the first time that CLOVER!!!'s been to the car wash - we had to wait for 90 minutes - boy oh boy was I impressed. She was SUCH a good girl with the people and one other dog (who was NOT on a leash - oh my!!)

A CLEAN CAR!! Unfortunately it won't last long - dog hair is ALWAYS flying off of CLOVER!!!........

NEXT STOP
STARBUCKS for a HOT CHOCOLATE. For ME. If you're on Facebook, you may have seen these recent photos of CLOVER!!! having enjoyed the other half of my STARBUCKS HOT CHOCOLATE when I was out of the car for a VERY short while........... not enough chocolate to do any harm, thankfully. 

And yes, the CHARLES BELFOURE book here, "HOUSE OF THIEVES" was a GREAT read and survived the hot chocolate spill. His previous book, "THE PARIS ARCHITECT", is one of my all-time favorites! I can't wait for his next one.......








Does she look GUILTY or what?!! Notice that she won't give me ANY EYE CONTACT.......

Today, the STARBUCKS BARISTA asked, "Would you like a FREE PUPPUCINNO?"
I had to ask "WHAT IS THAT?"
"It's WHIPPED CREAM in a cup - for your dog."  
"YES, PLEASE!!"

Have you heard of this??? Naturally CLOVER!!! LOVED it......




NEXT STOP
CVS for my 4TH ATTEMPT at a decent PASSPORT PHOTO. UGH. I never realized how vain I am, but seriously, the 3 previous attempts were ATROCIOUS. Goodness, do I really look like that?!!  Their fluorescent lighting and old cameras - I mean think about it - the photo is gonna be with me for the next 10 YEARS, so I don't want to CRINGE every time I show it! 

Well, I wouldn't say "SUCCESS", but at least this time we got one that is better than the previous attempts. And NO!!!!, I'm NOT going to share ANY of them here on this Blog post!

NEXT STOP - 
OUR GROOMER - for CLOVER!!!'s BATH and MANI/PEDI. She loves MELANIE and her mom, DONNA!! The family is very involved with local dog rescues and they truly love all canines.  

Just starting her business, MELANIE is all set up in the family home. Because of her size, CLOVER!!! gets her BATH in the bathtub upstairs. They said that yesterday, when MELANIE let her off of the leash, CLOVER!!! ran up the stairs and was waiting INSIDE THE TUB, when MELANIE got there. I would say SHE LIKES IT, wouldn't you?!


Photo credit - Melanie Werbos

Photo credit - Melanie Werbos

When I came to pick her up, MELANIE, DONNA, and CLOVER!!! were all waiting on their front porch, enjoying the gorgeous day we had. How cute is she with MELANIE'S handmade EASTER EGG bandanna?! Always "Holiday" appropriate. 


Photo credit - Melanie Werbos



Of course, WE highly recommend MELANIE. Ask me for her phone number if you'd like to give her a go!


HAPPY EASTER!!!
JOAN



1 comment:

  1. Joan, send me her phone# & address. Also what she charges. You have my email.

    ReplyDelete