Friday, September 5, 2014

FOR MY NEW (and my seasoned) BLOG READERS

I'm fairly new to the BLOG world.  Are you too?  I was fortunate enough to be introduced to a wonderful online course, that taught me the basics of Blogging and also introduced me to many other new (and seasoned) Bloggers.  

In case you feel inspired to also start a Blog, I highly recommend BLOG WITH PIP (or BWP).

One of my "classmates", LISA BERSON, from Western Australia, describes herself as ".......a freelance writer & blogger.  Writing like I mean it.  Sharing stories and experiences about life's random moments.  I love writing about motherhood, social injustice, woman's lifestyle issues, travel, career or corporate topics".  And Lisa's a midwife.

This week, Lisa's post included a link to the individual Blogs that each of my classmates created. In your spare time, you might be interested in checking them out AND if you find some that are "inspiring", you can follow them too!  Here is the link - LINK.  

To my avid reader friends, you'll enjoy Lisa's comments about what she is currently reading.  Another Blogger inspired this challenge to fellow Bloggers.........  gotta love the Internet!!

Joan
PS  Did I say "Blog" and/or "Blogger" enough for you here?  Yikes!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed BWP - what a wonderful group of bloggers Pip has brought together, Felicity x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again for introducing me to the BWP course. It's been fun and rewarding. I've been having a little trouble finding the time to keep up with reading every single blog tho. They are all so different and so good. Priorities!! xo

      Delete