Wednesday, August 27, 2014

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!

So, I was quickly typing away - a LONG email (Gmail), lost in my thoughts, cutting and pasting, editing, adding and deleting, speeding along, and then it happened - I highlighted ONE WORD to replace it with another and...........  

WHAT?!!

A WHOLE PARAGRAPH.......... DISAPPEARED!!! 

I was stunned.  I just sat here and stared at the computer for what seemed like an hour. Shocked! Darn it! Moving too fast, I had accidentally deleted a WHOLE PARAGRAPH. Has this ever happened to you??

Sigh........ thanks to Google, I found a quick remedy.  Ctrl + Z restores what you lost (an "undo"). And guess what? It works in Word, on Facebook and on my blog too!!  But you probably already knew this..........


2 comments:

  1. hooray! nothing worse than losing words! felicity x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felicity!!! Great to hear from you and happy I could pass on a "tidbit" to save the day sometime in your future. I was thrilled to learn about this. Hope life is treating you well in Oz. xoxo

      Delete