Friday, May 15, 2015

LITITZ, PA - A GREAT PLACE TO STROLL AND SHOP

Because I so love this little town of LITITZ, I wanted to share more photos with you to give you a feel for the place.  Visualize one "Main Street" with interesting shops that individually draw you in.





Looking for a gift for the person who has everything? - you'll probably find it in Lititz.  

Want to stop for a "Brew"? - yup

Want to sit for a cup of "Coffee"? - yup

Want to eat some "Chocolate"? - yup

Want to do a little "Wine Tasting"? - yup

Want to shop for Clothing? - yup

Want a nice Lunch? - yup


Ok, you get the PICTURE.......  here are some "PICTURES".........

SCROLL and STROLL slowly.........





















































ROAD TRIP to LITITZ, anyone???


JOAN





6 comments:

  1. Great photos of a great town! But, it's all your fault that I went up there today and bought all this chocolate!!!! Grrrrr! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously?? I had no idea my photos could cause such a reaction! LOL

      Delete
  2. I'm up for a road trip; but I'm afraid my bank account would be depleted. Your photos make me want to go up and saunter down the main street eating & drinking & buying.
















    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Leave your credit cards at home and only take enough cash that you're willing to spend. The shops are wonderful and enticing......

      Delete
  3. How interesting - in a blogging group based in Australia, I see a blog post about a town close to my hometown! I grew up near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and know that Lititz is in the Lancaster area. I have never actually been there though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that terrific!! Who could predict that? Yes, Harrisburg is close to Lititz and about 1.5 hours from me. How long did you live in PA and at what age did you move to Australia?

      Delete