Wednesday, May 6, 2015

ATTRACT WHAT YOU WANT TO ATTRACT

As NEALE DONALD WALSCH says, your soul is a MAGNET, and will attract what you want it to attract. The book "THE SECRET" by RHONDA BYRNE also focused on this concept.

THINK POSITIVELY and you will attract POSITIVE energy.  Focus on ABUNDANCE and you will attract ABUNDANCE. Focus on PAIN and you will attract and learn more about PAIN, etc.

Many years ago I dated a guy who was uptight and didn't drink alcohol ("Not that there's anything wrong with that".....). I threw it out to THE UNIVERSE that the next man I dated should be carefree and enjoy drinking. I sure got what I asked for - a hard-drinking alcoholic who didn't work. UGH. See what I mean?

Another example - I have a friend who desperately wants a man to share her life with. She's constantly asking for "A MAN", but as I've shared with her my opinion - her request is too VAGUE. As requested, "A MAN" is delivered into her life, but he doesn't have the qualities she's hoping he'll have. Disappointment..... I've suggested that she be much more specific about "THE KIND OF MAN" she wants to attract and put focus on the qualities she's hoping he'll have. 

So, remember to "BE CAREFUL AND CLEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU WISH FOR", because I believe you WILL receive what you ask for. Such a miracle.

JOAN



No comments:

Post a Comment