Wednesday, April 29, 2015

"WHAT IS THE SOUL?" by NEALE DONALD WALSCH

For those who enjoyed my post - "FINDING DIMES FROM HEAVEN", you might also find this short (8 min) video interesting.

NEALE DONALD WALSCH shares his interpretation of "WHAT IS THE SOUL?". 
Click here to watch ---> VIDEO

I love his simple explanation, which totally resonates with my beliefs. It also resonates with the writings in "THE SECRET" by RHONDA BYRNE. I felt I could have written that book - it was so real/clear to me.


"Earthly possessions are not what you came here to gather. Do not worry about your earthly possessions.  Place your attention on your heavenly goal -- the evolution of your soul -- and you will find peace even while on earth.

You will not have to think but a second to know exactly why you received this message today."

---Neale Donald Walsch



JOAN


No comments:

Post a Comment