Sunday, April 5, 2015

EASTER - SPRING - TULIPS!!

HAPPY EASTER!!

My sister JANE and I had a lovely Brunch today nearby at VICKERS RESTAURANT. They provide such an intimate and somewhat elegant environment and the food is always delicious. My friend KERRY was there with her husband, RICH....... seated at the table right next to ours! What are the odds of that?  She travels a lot for work, so it was great to see her.

JANE very thoughtfully gave me these beautiful Easter tulips - a really vibrant color of red with yellow tips and the most unusual spiky edges. I've never seen anything quite like them. In fact, that is what made her think of me...... they're "different".




Finally we are starting to see buds on the trees, green grass and temperatures rising into the 60's.

HAPPY SPRING!!!
Joan



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Rachael - looks like Blogger acknowledged your comment and then stole it away..... your comment WAS sent to my email however. Astounding looking edges to those flowers, aren't they? Thanks for stopping by! Happy Spring (I'm in the USA)!!

      Delete