Saturday, January 3, 2015

"LIFE BEFORE DEATH"

Yes, "LIFE BEFORE DEATH" - let's live it to the maximum and consciously.

My sister posted a video on Facebook today that really made me re-think about "ATTITUDE" - what we can each "CHOOSE" to think about and also alternate ways that we can each "CHOOSE" to mentally respond to annoying situations that can arise daily.  

We lead busy lives and when there is an interruption or an irritation of being slowed down by someone, we really don't need to stress about it, do we?  We can "CHOOSE" to look at the situation differently, and as a result, it can change the way we feel - in a VERY positive way.

For many years now, I've been trying to use this technique in my life.  When I do, it DOES make a difference and I believe that's one reason why I truly have "A ZESTY LIFE".

I hope you'll take the time to WATCH and REALLY LISTEN TO this 9 minute video and perhaps you too will implement, re-implement or reinforce some changes to your thinking (yes, you can take "baby steps"......), adding empathy and years to your life.


xo
Joan

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Joan and Ellen or Jane. YES! Bring empathy back so our kindness can shine thru!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzie (may I ask which Lizzie this is?). lol
      Glad you concur with this wisdom.
      Joan

      Delete
    2. Ah ha! Figured you out Liz!! Thanks for your interest in this blog entry.....
      Joan

      Delete
  2. I just read the chapter in "All the Light we Cannot See" that was titled, "Alive Before you Die". Madam Manec says to Uncle Etienne, "Don't you want to be alive before you die?" Uncanny timing that I should read your post just now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how the Universe times such things. It's such a strong message that we all need to be reminded of tho....... uncanny.

      Delete