Sunday, February 28, 2016

CLOVER!!!!!



Ahhhhh....... what a great puppy dog Clover is. She's becoming a spectacular companion. A few months ago, I wasn't saying this, as she was running me ragged being a "PUPPY"!!

People warned me......  DON'T DO IT!!  DON'T get a PUPPY.  A full-grown dog YES, but NOT a PUPPY.  I didn't listen and have really had my hands full with CLOVER!!!

Yes, her name is no longer "Clover", but has been changed to "CLOVER!!!". Can you hear that high pitched note from my mouth when calling her name?  I'll give you a few examples why..........


ACCIDENTS HAPPEN..........







MY READING GLASSES.  BOTH PAIR!!





MUDDY DOG PAWS...... 







BIG ENOUGH NOW TO SNATCH THINGS OFF THE COUNTER WITH EASE........





Naturally always looking for the positive in situations, I've decided that CLOVER!!! has come into my life to reinforce me some important lessons that I know I need to perfect:
  • Lose weight so I can bend down and clean muddy dogs paws, etc. with less back/knee pain
  • No more candy on the counter (or elsewhere)
  • Minimize the clutter and clear off all counter tops
  • File papers neatly away
  • Less time spent on the computer (more time with CLOVER!!!)

THANK YOU CLOVER!!!


Oh, and our FIRST SELFIE..........



JOAN





3 comments:

  1. Remember, our friend Ginger said... She would chose you. You are the prize. Great choice on both ends. Beautiful. How perfect. It's all fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, indeed she did find me...... THANK YOU to Ginger for that insight!! It IS all good, in fact wonderful. xoxo

      Delete