Monday, December 12, 2016

CHRISTMAS DECORATING - INSIDE



Okay.......... don't take this photo seriously, I just wanted to give you a hearty LAUGH!!

Last year I didn't decorate much inside. CLOVER!!! was a YOUNG PUPPY and I had NO extra energy. This year the bug bit me early, so I started to make the house look "FESTIVE".

First out - my ANDY SMITH original, mini, CHRISTMAS watercolors. I have 3 of them. ANDY paints one each day, which is featured on his BLOG at 7pm and you have to be the first to call. Lots of pressure to remember to look each day at that exact time at this time of year........ THANKFULLY I already have 3 that I LOVE.








This last painting is grouped with 2 PRIMITIVE, BELL, CHRISTMAS TREES and an ANGEL.




The MANTLE is decorated differently this year, with 2 light-up items and several other treasures.




And what is CHRISTMAS without a few, adorable, stuffed REINDEER?






I won this white one in a sorority alumni GIFT EXCHANGE earlier this month. Soooo cute.

SANTAS on my window sill............




And REINDEER at my front door.




Only $4.50 at a HOLIDAY BAZAAR a few weeks ago (how could I resist??), this rustic TIN STOCKING hangs on a door handle.




This BEAUTIFUL ADVENT CALENDAR is from my sister. We exchange one every year.  

BUT, how is she ever going to top this one?!!




Would this JOYFUL, LOVING, CHEERFUL time of year be complete without something else about CLOVER!!!? She discovered my TRASH CAN DRAWER............






Thankfully, she just ripped up some styrofoam packing material and didn't swallow any of it!

LAST but NOT LEAST, I have to be FESTIVE with my WINE BOTTLES, right?!!  My next Blog post is full of fun photos!!


JOAN





2 comments:

  1. When does the tree go up? Or is it still a No No because of Clover?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, No, No.... no tree. CLOVER!!! would have a field day...... thanks for the laugh!

      Delete