Tuesday, March 28, 2017

DO YOU BELIEVE IN "SIGNS" FROM "THE OTHER SIDE"??

Shortly before my MOTHER died in 1999, she said she would be in touch with me from "THE OTHER SIDE". She also told me to PAY ATTENTION because naturally she didn't know how the communication(s) would work.

I HAVE paid attention and I DO believe I've received MANY communications from her, from "THE OTHER SIDE".

I also have discovered, what I believe is a message communicated via my last dog, WILLOW, who died quite suddenly in 2015 at 4.5 yrs old. BROKE MY HEART!!! WILLOW was the first dog out of 6 who had a BIG BLACK SPOT on her TONGUE near the back. You would only see it when she yawned. 

Not long after I adopted CLOVER!!! (from a different breeder and bloodline), I noticed that SHE TOO had a BLACK SPOT on her TONGUE, near the back.......... (background music from THE TWILIGHT ZONE here........)

I choose to believe that this is a message from "THE OTHER SIDE" that CLOVER!!! was chosen just for me, to bring a similar LOVE and JOY back into my life. HAS SHE EVER!!!

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT ALL OF THIS??

JOAN


No comments:

Post a Comment