Friday, November 14, 2014

A VERY COOL DOG

One of the many highlights of my recent trip to Asheville, NC was a DOG. We stopped for gas and I saw a "SMILING HUSKY" (ok, it might have been a "Husky-type" dog - not sure). Doesn't he look like he's smiling?!

The more I looked at him, the more I fell in love with that face! I asked the owner for permission to snap a few pictures and he not only said "Yes", but he also dressed him up in GOGGLES to show me how he REALLY rides in the back of that pick-up.  I LOVE this look!!!













So, be honest - didn't you too just fall in love with this face?!


Joan



7 comments:

  1. He was smiling! He really enjoyed dressing up for his photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't he the best Marjie?!! I knew it would bring back memories for you!!

      Delete
  2. Cue dog; definitely looks like a huskie. BUT no dog should be driven in the open cab of a truck. It's extremely dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. He was chained to the truck but you hit a bump or swerve quickly and ..... disaster!! I hate to see dogs in the back of trucks that are moving.

      Delete
  3. Oh yes! He's delicious! What a fantastic doggy.

    ReplyDelete