Saturday, November 29, 2014

THANKING MY LUCKY STARS

Flying the friendly skies later today!  Tomorrow morning I'll be slushing around in the rain/snow in Ljubljana, Slovenia. There for 4 days and then on to Croatia to cruise the coastline.  Another GRAND adventure.  

I DO realize how fortunate I am as I try to take advantage of every chance I get to experience more of Europe, marvel at their varied cultures and re-discover the depth of history there.

When I travel, I develop more empathy for others. This time we'll be where the people were under Communist rule until 1991.  THIS is nearly impossible for me to "grasp"...... 

I wear 3 rings now, each inscribed on the outside with a different phrase -
  • "thank your lucky stars"
  • "count your blessings"
  • "find silver linings"


I certainly do every day, I do, I do.........

Ciao!

Joan



No comments:

Post a Comment