Tuesday, February 24, 2015

WILLOW LOVES THE SNOW!!

She actually senses when the first flakes start to fall. She runs to where I am in the house, gives me a "stare" and a "bark" so I'll look out the window and there it is. Naturally she wants to go outside - NOW

Her FRISBEE is her "security blanket" and she doesn't like to go outside without it. Cracks me up! If she forgets it, she turns around immediately, runs back into the house, finds it and then out she goes, with all of her confidence.  She can even bark with that FRISBEE in her mouth!!

I'm not sure how much more snow we'll get this Winter, as February comes to a close...... wiping MUDDY DOG PAWS will begin soon enough.  UGH.  

Wouldn't change my life for the world. I LOVE my German Shepherd Girls!!






Joan




5 comments:

  1. It's fur coat weather! Willow is right in her element! ~Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Carla, you are SO right!! And what a beautiful fur coat she wears, doesn't she?!

      Delete
  2. It looks like you had more snow than we did; hardly enough for Derry to appreciate it. She loves the snow too. Would stay out forever if I'd let her. (snow is different from rain for her, don't quite understand why). Whatever she smells under the snow I have no idea. Nose is always on the ground. Since it was still so cold out, tried dog park today; very icy and still lots of frozen puddles which broke when she stepped on them. So again, muddy paws. At least this time didn't have to stop for a bath. Tomorrow, doggy day care for exercise (I'm going to early show movie w/Gabby).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This snow was a week or two ago....... just getting around to posting it on the Blog. It was great. Glad Derry has her nose to the ground - she's keeping you safe from all that lurks there!

      Be careful on the ice Libby - don't take any chances. xo

      Delete
    2. This snow was a week or two ago....... just getting around to posting it on the Blog. It was great. Glad Derry has her nose to the ground - she's keeping you safe from all that lurks there!

      Be careful on the ice Libby - don't take any chances. xo

      Delete