Friday, February 27, 2015

STILL CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY..... WHY NOT?!!

February isn't over yet, is it?!  

After being taken to the movies for my birthday the week before, then 2 movies in the theater ON my birthday, I came home and ordered a larger TV. Happy Birthday to me!! I just LOVE "the big screen" and wanted "more" in my home. It arrived yesterday and was set-up today. WHOOHOO!!  

While we're on it, is it "WHOOHOO", "WHOO HOO", "WOOHOO" or "WOO HOO"? Does anyone know which is most grammatically correct?  Please?

Ok, so back to my "celebrating"......... I received fresh flowers ON my birthday (Friday the 13th) - enjoyed lunch in South Philly with family the next day - the following day Brunch with family in Media - a good friend made lunch for me a few days before my birthday - a few days later, flowers, homemade chicken corn soup and homemade chocolate chip cake arrived with a full-day visit from out-of-town friends - dinner at one of my favorite restaurants that Friday night - dinner out with great friends earlier this week - fresh tulips from a friend last evening - and another friend took me to the BRANDYWINE RIVER MUSEUM for the JAMIE WYETH Exhibition today (followed by a trip to SOMMERVILLE MANNING GALLERY for more JAMIE WYETH "indulging", then lunch out). 

THANK YOU ALL!! Life is good. 

I've been told that tomorrow is the end of the month and it's time for celebrations to end.  HA!

I will share photos of JAMIE WYETH'S paintings in my next post.

Stay tuned.............
Joan




6 comments:

  1. Or is it "whoot whoot"?

    Wow! What a lot of celebrating but well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness..... you've added a new word to my slang vocabulary Marjie!

      Delete
  2. I forgot to mention, I enjoyed visiting the Brandywine River Museum. I enjoy all the Wyeths

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go every few years. I enjoyed seeing this special event focusing on Jamie's work. It was fabulous. I can't believe the family talent. Saw a valuable N.C. Wyeth at the Gallery too. : )

      Delete
  3. You are fortunate to still live in the area. While every area has special art and history, Southestern Pennsylvania will always be number one in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. We do have a lot we can appreciate here...... come visit ANY TIME!!

      Delete